The Veronte HCS is a high performance Ground Control Station developed to control any Veronte system throughout the embedded Veronte Autopilot. It makes it possible to configure the system and monitor the mission from a portable station. This control station supports any of the functionalities available on Veronte autopilots.
- Joystick connector for manual modes.
- Integrated GPS and datalink antennas for advanced modes of GPS and TM/TC compatibility.
- I/O connector for Veronte Ground (antenna tracking, CAN, RS232, etc.).
- Ethernet connection for a redundant Veronte HCS or Veronte Autopilot.
Veronte HCS installs two 17 inch touch screens, with an antiglare treatment for sunlight outdoors use. It permits mission management and video display, besides of any other programs installed on the embedded PC. The ground station is fully transportable by using the carrying handle, having also an internal battery which provides up to 5 hours of use. It is integrated into a rugged suitcase with the following features.
- Size: L500 x W405 x H190 mm.
- Waterproof: IP67 (closed).
Ask for product customizations.
Mechanical Enclosure Polypropylene Weight 17 kg Size 500x405x190 mm Protection Rating (closed) IP67 Temperature (no convection) -40/65 °C I/O connector MS3112E12-10P Joystick connector MS3112E8-2P RF connectors SMA Jack Female Power connector MS3112E10-6P Communications 1 USB / 1 Ethernet Color Black I/O DC input(1) 15 V (250 W) Dual multi-touch display 17"
Two point multi-touch
Datalink 902-928 MHz FHSS DTS / Range 96 km / 115 kbit/s
2.4 GHz FHSS DTS / Range 40 km / 115 kbit/s
868 MHz ISM / Range 15 km / 250 kbit/s
Any external datalink via RS232/RS485
Embedded Computer(2) Intel Core i5 540M, 2.53 GHz
8192 Mb SO-DDRIII 1333 MHz
60 Gb SATA SSD MLC
Windows 7 Pro
(1) AC input is possible although the use of an external power converter is suggested.
(2) Computer upgrade options available